Naveen Cavale is a fully accredited Plastic Surgeon (on the UK Specialist Register, equivalent to USA Board Certified) who trained and qualified in London. He has an NHS Plastic & Reconstructive practice in King's College Hospital, London as well as a Private Plastic, Reconstructive & Cosmetic Surgery practice in Central London .
Nav puts patients first, with the emphasis being on safety. He is keen to put you at ease and will never 'sell' surgery to you. He never rushes consultations and you will only ever be offered a procedure that is wholly appropriate for you.
Mr. Cavale prefers and encourages natural results as he believes these are both longer lasting, and less likely to cause problems in the long run. He is on the GMC Specialist Register for Plastic Surgery, and is a full member of BAPRAS, BAAPS and ISAPS. He is fully insured via Paragon, a UK-based indemnity company, specialising in plastic surgeons.
Nav is passionate that cosmetic surgery patients see a 'Real' surgeon i.e. one that is properly trained and qualified, not only in carrying out your procedure, but also able to properly deal with any situation arising after surgery (expected or unexpected).
If he cannot deal with the issue himself, and you require another specialist, he will gladly refer you on to one of his large network of similarly highly qualified colleagues - this is one of the great advantages of working in the NHS.
He has recently taken his reconstructive skills to other parts of the world where they are desperately needed - the work has been featured on BBC World, in the UK press, in The Mirror and The Guardian, as well as the UK Government's DfID website - read Naveen's own account here.
Training the next generation of plastic surgeons is hugely important and Naveen has set up the world's most popular knowledge-sharing website for trainee plastic surgeons, to help them prepare for their pre-consultant exams.
He thinks of himself as a bit of a geek and can be found tweeting @plasreconsurg
Naveen is married with two children, and lives in South London.
- Recognition & Affiliations:
- Assistant National Secretary for UK, ISAPS, 2015 - present
- Council Member, Royal Society of Medicine, Plastic Surgery Section, 2011 - present
- Trustee & Board Member, British Foundation for International Reconstructive Surgery & Training
Mr. Cavale has admitting rights at the following London Hospitals:
- Undergraduate & Medical School
- BSc(Hons) in Anatomy and Neuroscience, University College London, 1992
- MBBS, University College London, UK, 1995
- MSc in Surgical Science, University College London, UK, 2002
- MRCS Edinburgh, UK, 2000
- Specialisation, FRCSEd(Plast), London, UK, 2008
- Post-Medical School Training
- London Higher Surgical Training Scheme (Plastic Surgery Specialist Register), 2003 - 2008
- Fellowship: Microsurgery, Queen Victoria Hospital, East Grinstead, 2007
- Fellowship: Cosmetic Surgery, McIndoe Surgical Centre, East Grinstead, 2008
What Our Patients Say
Mr Cavale- He is incredible. Lovely. Professional. Understood exactly what I wanted and wouldn't let me go for something that didn't suit me. I would recommend him to anyone :)
22 Years Old from London A Cup to D cup - SO HAPPY!!
Couldn't have asked for anyone better to perform my surgery. Professional, and put me at ease and so helpful finding the perfect size for me. I'll definitely be seeking Mr Cavale when I need to have the implants changed!
34 Year Old Mum of Five!
Mr. Cavale knew exactly the size implant to go for just by looking at me & was very professional. On the day of my surgery, all of the staff made me feel very at ease, and at every appointment thereafter. Its been a lovely experience.
34 Years Old, 2 Children, Wimbledon
Professional, kind, very reassuring. Everything I would expect and more.
21 Year Old in Need of an Upgrade - London